To cancel my membership I must do one of the following. 1. Provide a medical note from a doctor or physical therapist stating that I am unable to use my exercise program. This note must state the duration for which I will need to freeze my membership and must be on the doctor’s letterhead. If a cancellation of my membership is necessary, the letter must state that I will be unable to return to a physical activity program. 2. Move outside of a 25-mile radius of the gym. To cancel my membership I must provide a utility bill with my name and new address to show that I have moved outside of a 25-mile radius of the gym and will no longer be attending the gym. 3. Pay a buy out fee equal to 50% of the remaining balance. Should I elect to cancel, I must give 28 days notice. All charges scheduled within the final 28 days will apply. I understand that there is a 24-hour cancellation policy at Victory High Performance for all scheduled customized sessions. Failure to cancel 24 hours in advance will result in forfeiture of the session. Memberships are transferable to eligible immediate family members ONLY.

This website or its third-party tools process personal data.
You may opt out by using the link Opt Out